Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 23 - Grayson Ramon, Grade 4

Grayson Ramon - 4th Grade
PCA-Mansfield
Proverbs 3:5-6 ‘’Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.


What this verse means to me is that you shouldn’t think that what ‘’you’’ want to do is better than what ‘’God wants you to do. And reader I believe we all have felt or done this occasionally. Reader I will have to admit I’ve once thought what I wanted to do was better than what God wanted me to do. And that was probably the worst sin I ever did, but there’s a way to ask for forgiveness, pray. Reader Satan will try to tell you what you want to do is more important than what God wants you to do. So I’ll ask you this, are you going to trust God to make you path straight.

Dear God,
I thank you for all you have done for us and given us. Help me and my reader to understand that it’s not what we want that matters it’s what you want that’s best for us. We may think what we think matters more than to trust God well that is where were wrong. We’re not supposed to lean on our own understanding. So from now on we all will trust in you, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment