Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 21 - CJ Thompson - Grade 4


CJ Thompson - 4th Grade
PCA Mansfield
Psalm 18: 2-6

‘’The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from enemies. The cords of death entangled me; the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me. The cords of the grave coiled around me; the snares of the death confronted me. In my distress I called to the Lord; I cried to the Lord for help. From his temple He heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears."

What these verses mean to me is that you don’t have to be scared God is with you. He will comfort you in all you do. He will never stop loving you. He will be there in times you’re hurt. He will hide you and you will be safe.

Dear Lord thank you for everything you give us we all appreciate you we love you with all our heart, soul and, mind we have faith in you thank you for being my shield, In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment