Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 20 - Jordan Jacob, Grade 6

Jordan Jacob - 6th Grade
Chronicles 28:20, "David also said to his so Solomon, Be strong and courageous and do all the work. Don't be afraid or discouraged for the Lord my God is with you. He will never leave you nor forsake until all the work for the service of the temple of the Lord is finished."


This verse means that god is encouraging us to be strong and courageous no matter what the outcome is. Do not be afraid or discouraged about your problems in life. You need to remember that God is always with you and will never leave you or forsake you. This verse is important to me because it encourages me to face my fears and problems in life.

Dear God, I am very thankful and blessed by PCA. Here I have the freedom to pray and learn more about you. Please continue to bless my school and every activity the school does. I know your kindness is upon my school. Please continue to protect and bless my teachers and friends. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment