Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 19 - Jordan Lamond, Grade 4

Jordan Lamond - 4th Grade
PCA - Mansfield
Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."
What this verse means to me is that we should dedicate our lives to Him and let Him control what we do.  It is Him that saved us so He must know what He is doing.  If bad times come, don’t think He Is not there with you because He is always there with you.  I love this verse because it guides my life and shows me what I need to do.
Dear God, Thank you for the school we get to go to.  Thank for all the freedoms America has.  I praise you for being patient and loving toward us.  I pray I will let you take over my life. I pray that we will not forget You are there when bad times come, because You are always there for us whenever and wherever we need You.      Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment