Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 33 - Luke Jones, Grade 4

Luke Jones - 4th Grade
PCA-Arlington
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

This verse is special to me because when I find myself afraid and with no strength, Christ always gives me His strength. There will be a time in every person’s life when we face something that is difficult. But we can experience Christ’s strength when we call on the name of Jesus, who promises to take our weakness and trade it for His strength. I know that this is true because Jesus Christ has done this for me.
You see, when I was 2 years old, I was diagnosed with Leukemia. The doctors said that I only had 30 days to live. I was really weak and afraid! But my parents taught me to not be afraid and to trust in God. Christ gave me His strength to stand up to cancer and now I am 6 years cancer free! To God be the Glory! No matter what is going on in your life, always remember that Jesus Christ is your strength and that nothing is too hard for Him.

Prayer:
Dear God, please help everyone who does not feel strong this week to find their strength in You. Help each of us to know that it is You who is our strength! In Jesus Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment