Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 32 - Brittany Davis, Grade 7

Brittany Davis - 7th Grade
Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “Plans to prosper you, not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.”

What’s going to happen? What if…? These simple questions really get us to think about our future. What is going to happen? We don’t know until it happens, but God knows. He knows every little detail. Do we really want to know what’s going to happen? Probably not, but that’s why we don’t know. Our Almighty God does and his plans for us our amazing. They will bring us joy and delight. We will get off track in our lives and we will hit speed bumps, but God’s plans for us is not to harm us but to prosper us. Everything in our lives happens for a reason.
Even though we all have been through some rough times this verse helps me remember that this is part of God’s ultimate plan.

Lord, please show me that You are there. Help me to know that the things in my life are happening for a reason. Help me to know that You are in control of my life. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment