Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 26 - Gavin Ramon, Grade 4

Gavin Ramon - 4th Grade
PCA-Mansfield
Deuteronomy 31:6
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

This verse means that if someone ever bullies you at school and hurts you. God will still be with you. He’ll never leave your side at all. Don’t fight back. Tell your teacher or pray to God that person won’t bully you anymore. Do not be afraid, be filled with courage.

This verse has been an example in my life a very long time ago when my brother was being picked on. I told the bully to stop hurting him. The bully pushed me back and I fell. Well I didn’t let him get away with it so I told the teacher. The bully who was hurting brother was put in time out. My brother told me “thanks for helping me out.” I said “your welcome.”

Jesus, thank you for letting me have courage when I was afraid. And thank you for never leaving my side at all. Help me to not be afraid of anyone. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment