Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 35 - Mrs. Frazier's Pre-K Class

Mrs. Frazier's Pre-K Class
PCA-Arlington
"In my trouble I called to the Lord and He answered me.” Jonah 22:2

While studying things that live under the sea, Mrs. Frazier’s class learned about Jonah and his time in the belly of the whale. They learned that while Jonah was inside the whale, he prayed and thanked God for saving his life.
Here is what that verse meant to them:
Trevor Berquist – “If I am ever in trouble, I will pray to God to help me.”
Avery Kunze – “If I were in the belly of the whale, I would pray to God that I would never get hurt!”
Autumn Woodfin – “Jonah wrote the story for us.”
Johnny Howerton – “ I think that if I was in trouble I would just stay in trouble or I would pray for God to help me.”
Griffin Norris – “It was accident that happened because he ran away from God.”
Caedmon Allen – “ I think that Jonah was sorry for not obeying God.”
Aidan Henson – “God is the Lord and I really don’t know what that verse means.”

Dear Lord, Please help us to be obedient in all areas of our life. Thank you Lord that we can call to you in troubled times and anytime. We love you Lord and thank you for loving us! In His name we pray! Amen!

1 comment:

  1. It always blesses my heart to hear the biblical perspective of our youngest students!

    ReplyDelete